Coventry Golf Club is a forward thinking club and we fully subscribe to the idea that modern life and the working man, and lady, requires a golf club that can be flexible in its outlook, so we adopt a '
smart casual' dress code throughout our clubhouse at all times, unless a specific function details us otherwise.
We do however ask both members and visitors to change their clothing and footwear in the locker rooms and not in the car park.
Course and Practice Areas
Golfing attire is expected on the golf course at all times.
- Tailored shorts, worn with socks covering the ankle are permitted.
- Shirts worn outside of trousers or shorts are not permitted.
- Caps and other headwear should be worn in an appropriate manner.
- Conventional golf shoes only must be worn on the golf course at all times.
Items of clothing NOT acceptable on the Course
- Denim wear including combat trousers.
- Track suits, jogging suits and variants of these
- T shirts or other emblazoned garments that are not considered to be normal golfing clothing.
Items of clothing NOT acceptable in the Clubhouse
- Soiled, sweaty or torn clothing
- Shirts without a collar
- T Shirts, vests, football/rugby shirts
- Track suits, cargo pants, combat trousers
- Flip flops, bare/stocking feet